Case study > Albania
Our client, a fast-growing Italian start up, launched an e-commerce “hub” platform to make it easier for them to sell digital services to consumers. This platform facilitates easy transactions regardless of the consumer’s business needs or location. This virtual showroom communicates what they do to buyers, who can request quotations or simply purchase their digital need.
Being appointed as their BPO Provider, Acca19 was tasked with the following:
- finding and sourcing target companies to be onboarded,
- building up a national data base, including a comprehensive quality check on companies’ data,
- creating, testing, and implementing an outbound selling proposition,
- delivering an integrated inbound/outbound team able to help potential customers to join the hub.
Solutions & results
Our approach was totally number driven, always trying to find the best combination of different tools (email, phone, landing page etc.) to build up “traction” around the project, by communicating the right message consistently in an empathetic manner to the potential companies. So far, we are running:
- An onboarding campaign,
- An upselling campaign to signed up customers,
- A help desk service to help companies let the market know what they’re good at through a standard check list to be filled in with our support, and
- We now offer Outsource Consultant services.
The goal? Getting to talk to 35K digital businesses!